Tuesday, January 27, 2015

BABY GIRL IS HERE!!!

email 27 January 2015

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD BABY GIRL!!!!!!

So of course I've been in baby mode all week!!!!!! And now SHES HERE!!!!!!

I've been thinking all week about how amazing and sacred our bodies are. Of course with my sister Samantha having her baby, and we've been teaching the word of wisdom, and the law of chastity. We wanted to be like our Heavenly Father and have a body. And with our bodies, a little bit of His power was given to us. The ability to create life. How amazing and sacred is that responsibility! He has given us the opportunity to create the bodies for His special spiritual children. It makes us look at others differently and look at ourselves differently. At the beginning of my mission, I was struggling with eating disorders. I was going to therapy and they would always ask me what my motivation was to stop. I had no clue. I really didn't know. But as I kept working, I realized that my motivation was because I love my Heavenly Father. He has given me this beautiful and functioning body. He gave it to me out of love. And I want to show my love back to Him by taking care of it. I want to be healthy because I love Heavenly Father. I want to be healthy because I know the Spirit will be with me as I am. I have such a testimony of our bodies and how sacred they really are. They are a home for our precious spirits. I am so excited for the little bundle of heavenly joy that is being born into this world. I cannot wait to see how she will grow and progress. I know she got the best and most spiritual parents around! Sorry this is kind of a weird letter this week. But my area is doing wonderful, Sister Smith and I are having a blast (not too much of a blast). And I couldn't be happier than I am right now, doing the Lords work:)

I love you all, ESPECIALLY YOU BABY!!!
Love, Auntie Em

No comments:

Post a Comment