Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I know that my Savior loves me

email 20 January 2015

Howdy ho howdy hey! 

This was a grand week! We picked up 4 new investigators! Sister Smith and I have been working so hard! Every night right when our heads hit the pillow, we are OUT. What a blessing!!! We just went bowling with a bunch of missionaries and it was super fun:) 

Sister smith is so bold and loving. I love her to death and we have SOOO much fun together! 

Sister smith and I were studying our scriptures and we came across 1 Nephi 1:7. It talks about how he felt the spirit so much that he had to lay down. That's why I always need to take nap on Sunday's! Haha I feel the spirit too much at church that I just need to lay down! 

We had a lesson with Sister Guillen (investigator) and we were talking to her about baptism. She had a few concerns about not being ready or prepared. But I had to opportunity to promise in the name of Jesus Christ that she would be ready. Right when I said His name I felt the spirit hit my heart like a ton of bricks. I knew that what I was saying was true. I knew that I was acting as His representative. I know that Sister Guillen could feel the spirit too. It was one of the most spiritual lessons I've ever been in. 

My new zone is awesome and my new district leader is really inspired! He always trains us on things that are perfect for us and our area. I can tell that he is being guided by the spirit to what he should train us on.

Last week we  got to teach sharing time in primary! It was so fun! We got to sing my favorite primary song, "I know that my savior loves me". It's such a simple message but that song really touches my heart. Not everyone knows that He loves them. Or that they are worthy of His love. Or that they even have a Savior. That's why I am here on a mission. And that's why each and every one of us is called to hasten the work! How much joy this simple message brings into my heart and my life. I KNOW that my Savior loves me. I know it without a doubt. And I want others to feel that and know that as well. 

Love, 
Sister sarlls 

No comments:

Post a Comment