Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sniff and Snarls

email 13 January 2015

Sister Smith is AWESOME! We have so much fun together! (Sometimes too much fun.) I love her and her knowledge of the Book of Mormon. It's her favorite book and it is MARKED UP. I love reading all of her insights and notes. She is an inspiration to me!:) People call us Sniff and Snarls (Smith and Sarlls). It's fun haha

This week has been an awesome week of helping Sis. Smith catch up on the area! We didn't really have time this week to write our talks for sacrament meeting. There were A LOT of prayers going on right before. And of course, Heavenly Father provides because both of my talks were 15 minutes long! TENDER MERCY SUPREME! 

We just got back from paint-balling. SO FUN! It hurts! But i'm proud of my battle wounds because my team won every single game! :) AND I only got out ONCE! Missions change people in ways you wouldn't expect. 

We had a training yesterday with all of the Sister Missionaries that focused on the strength and power that we have as Women. It was really wonderful. They asked me to stand up and read my call letter to everyone. It was a truly spiritual experience. As I read it again, It just testified to me that I am a representative of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am here to do HIS work. I am here to bring people to HIM. What a beautiful calling! It's a wonderful feeling to know that I am working my hardest. That I am following the spirit and that I am doing all that He asks me to do. I feel successful in my calling and in my purpose because I can see the people we teach access the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I absolutely love my mission. The ups. The downs. The rainy days. The sunny days. They are all from Heavenly Father. Just embrace it!

Love,
Sister Sarlls

No comments:

Post a Comment