Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Chevrolegs and Lambofeeties

24 Mar 2015

I'M 20 NOW YAAAAAY!!!!! All my best missionary friends have so many activities planned for me today. But they're all surprises! I'll probably send another email telling about what we did today :) 

 


I had a super spiritual experience this week. So like I said, we're hurting for some people to teach. There was a night this week that I had a super long prayer. It was probably 15 minutes. The whole time I was begging Heavenly Father. I told Him that we would do ANYTHING he needed us to do to be able to find someone to teach. I was begging. The next morning we got a call telling us that we're losing our car. So we are now a walking area. We will be putting miles on our Chevrolegs and Lambofeeties! I KNOW that this is supposed to happen. I know without a doubt that this is an answer to my prayers. I'm not TOO excited to be walking uphill everyday. But I know that it is meant to happen. 

Before we lost our car, our mission had a "car fast". So everyone in our mission for a day was in a walking area. IT KILLED ME. hahaha I was soooo pooped. But I felt so successful! It felt good to be exhausted from working so hard! When we got home, I realized that I was COVERED in freckles and sunburns. Haha And then the next day we went to a huge community orchard with our zone and pruned all the peach trees! I'm an expert pruner now. So if you ever need help with your peach trees, you know who to call! It was super fun! But again....I forgot to wear sunscreen. So I have double sunburn. And double freckles. And I was wearing a braid so half of my chest is completely white and half of it is completely red hahaha it's lovely! But I love doing service! It's one of my favorite things we get to do as missionaries. 


A Song: Sniff and Snarls are back! 

Love, 
Sister (adult) Sarlls

No comments:

Post a Comment